This is More Than Just Another LCHF Recipe Site!
I Am Here to Personally Help You on Your Health Journey!
Want to lose weight?
Want to get off meds?
Want to feel great again?
I lost 70 lbs and got off all my meds including Type II Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Meds! You can do it too, although results may vary from person to person based on your level of commitment!
How did I do it, you might ask?
Well, I didn’t start to train for marathons and run 10 miles a day. Nor did I become a weightlifter. I was 62 years old and over 300 pounds. It hurt just to try to do jumping jacks! I did it mostly by eating the right foods! No amount of exercise can fix a bad diet, so we are going to concentrate on the foods you eat. You will have to move some. Walking is a great way to start out. Once I lost a little weight, I was able to start playing tennis, go biking, frisbee, sprints, play tag, you know, lots of fun things! To me exercise is best when done while playing! Have fun!
So how do we start working together? 5 easy steps!
- Fill out the Initial Consultation form and submit it
- I will review it and see if we’re a good fit to work together
- I’ll send you an email to confirm
- Buy into my 12 week program by purchasing one month at a time, or by purchasing a 3 month subscription (save $150)
- Once you buy in, you will need to set up our first coaching call. Right now I’m available on Mondays. Go to the Booking Calendar that’s located in the right hand column of this website to schedule the right time slot for you. We will talk to each other every Monday for a half an hour. We can also use email, plus I have a new forum feature set up to talk there and a Facebook group. So lots of ways to communicate!
Inspire others by reaching your goals
These are examples of the overwhelmingly positive reactions I received when I shared my success story. This story can be yours, too!
“Wow, amazing work Chef! Nice to see a chef making a difference. Growing up I was told to never trust a skinny chef! How not true.” -Ron
“Wow! That is incredible! You are amazing, Chef! I got choked up too when I read about your straight A health report. It is never too old to start taking care of yourself and having the best life. What an inspiration you are.” – Chris