LCHF Fun Foods 21 Day Meal Plan
As far as this meal plan goes, my “big” meal days are on Sunday. I cook lots of food and have lots of leftovers for quick meals the rest of the week. So in this meal plan, Days 1, 8 and 15 are Sundays. However, if your “big meal” day is different (like Saturday), adjust accordingly (so Day 1 is a Saturday)! OK, let’s go!
Day 1 – Big meal Sunday – Chicken and Vegetables!
- Are you eating the right kind of chicken?
- Today’s Recipe – Roasted Chicken and Vegetables Recipe (easy) or Grape Picker’s Chicken Dinner Recipe (not so easy)
- Be sure to save some of the leftover Chicken for Sandwiches, Tacos and/or a Salad
- Food for Thought – Gluten
- Food for Thought – Egg Shells
Day 2 – Oopsie Rolls – Grain and Gluten Free Bread Substitute
- Since you’re making a sandwich today, you’ll need a side to eat with your sandwich and it should be a fermented food. Your options are kimchi, sauerkraut, a pickle or kombucha. If you find something else, be sure to tell us in a post!
- Five Ways to Incorporate Fermented Foods in Your Every Day Meals
- When you’re done making the oopsie rolls, make a Chicken Sandwich using leftover chicken from yesterday!
- Today’s Recipe – Oopsie Rolls
- Food for Thought – Low Carb Veggies
Day 3 – Creamed Chicken or Dairy Free Pacific Rim Chicken
- Today’s Recipe – Creamed Chicken Recipe (Dairy) OR, Pacific Rim Chicken Recipe (no Dairy)
- Make sure you have some more leftover chicken for tomorrow’s Tacos!
- Food for Thought – Salt
- How to Count/Manage Calories Without a Calculator!
- Food for Thought – Let’s Focus on Ketosis
Day 4 – Fun with Cheese! Tacos, Crackers
- Today’s Recipes – Tacos with Tortillas made of Cheese and Cheese Crackers Recipes, Simple Guacamole Recipe, Chicken Taco Recipe
- Food for Thought – Corn
- What’s up with alcohol?
- Food for Thought – Intermittent Fasting Part 1
Day 5 – Crustless Quiche
- Today’s Recipe – Crustless Quiche Recipe
- Food for Thought – Read Any Good Books Lately?
- Food for Thought – Dairy
- Food for Thought – Macro Breakdown
Day 6 – Zoodles and Meatballs
- Today’s Recipe – Zoodles and Meatballs
- There’s More to Being Primal Than Just Eating
- Food for Thought – Low Carb Fruits
Day 7 – Cheeseburgers, need an oopsie roll from above
- Today’s Recipe – Cheeseburgers on an Oopsie Roll (you did the oopsie rolls on Day 2)
- Using “Buns” of sliced onion to eat a Burger
- Do you have the guts to be Primal?
- Food for Thought – Kombucha
Day 8 – Riding the Gravy Train, “Mashed Potatoes” and “Gravy”
- Today’s Recipes – Riding the Gravy Train
- The Skinny on Fat!
- Food for Thought – Are You a Smoothie Operator?
- How’d it go with Leftovers This Week?
Day 9 – Bread Alternatives – Gluten and grain free breads, Crackers, Pizza Crust,
- Food for Thought – My Top 10 Low Carb Veggies
- Recipe 1 – Gluten and grain free bun
- Recipe 2 – Coffee Mug Muffin
- Recipe 3 – Oopsie Rolls
- Recipe 4 – Gluten Free Herb Cheese Muffins
- And what do you do with all that bread? Primal Sandwich Possibilities
Day 10 – Bacon Jam – Packs a punch of bacon flavor
Day 11 – Crazy for Cauliflower – Pizzas, rice
- Recipe 1 – Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Recipe 2 – Cauliflower Rice
- Recipe 3 – Cauliflower Mashed
- Recipe 4 – Cauliflower Steaks
- Food for Thought – Spice Up Your Life
- Food for Thought – Chocolate!
Day 12 – Chicken Parmesan
- Today’s Recipe – Chicken Parmesan
- Food for Thought – To Supplement, or not to Supplement?
- Food for Thought – Don’t Gum Up the Works!
Day 13 – Salads are Good!
- Check it out… Salads are Good!
- Today’s Recipe – Salad dressing
- Food for Thought – Bullet Proof Coffee
Day 14 – Braised Steak with Celery Root au Gratin
- Today’s Recipe – Braised Steaks with Celery Root au Gratin
- Track your Macros for today’s Meal
- Food for Thought – Shake it up Baby!
Day 15 – Pork Tenderloin
- Food for Thought – Inexpensive Cuts of Meat
- Today’s Recipe – Pork Tenderloin Picatta Style
- Alternate Recipe – Breaded Pork Tenderloin
- Bonus Recipe – Pork Tenderloin Leftovers
- Another Bonus Recipe – Coconut Mug Muffin Bread Crumbs (Use instead of pork rinds)
- Food for Thought – Intermittent Fast Part 2
Day 16 – Primal Meatloaf
Day 17 – Low Carb Dessert Possibilities
- Food for Thought – Sugar is the Enemy!
- Low Carb Dessert Possibilities
- Recipe 1 – Chocolate Mug Cake
- Recipe 2 – Dairy free Coconut Milk Ice Cream
- Recipe 3 – LCHF Waffles
- Recipe 4 – Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Recipe 5 – How to make your own, fresh macadamia meal
- Food for Thought – Leftovers
Day 18 – Fat Bombs – Shock and Awe
- Today’s Recipe – Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Food for Thought – Herbs is Where its at!
- Food for Thought – Snack Attack!
Day 19 – Basil Pesto
Day 20 – Beef Liver au Poirve
- Food for Thought – Don’t forget your offal!
- Today’s Recipe – Beef Liver au Poirve Recipe
- Food for Thought – Sauce it Up!
Day 21 – Horseradish Encrusted Salmon
Well, you made it! Hopefully you cut the carbs way down and are now a fat burning beast. Maybe you’ve even lost a little weight! I turned Primal in August 2014. I lost 70 pounds over the next 14 months. That’s 5 pounds a month. Its not all going to come off in one fell swoop! Besides being able to move around more easily and even being able to start working out, there were other benefits. I got off my high blood pressure medication. My blood pressure is now perfect! I got off my Type II diabetes medication. My A1C is good and going down! I’m going to be eating Primal for the rest of my life. I hope you do too and I hope I helped start you out going in the right direction! Thanks for your participation!
If you would be so kind as to give me some feedback on the challenge, I’d like to use some of your comments as testimonials for promoting the challenge and getting new participants. And I would also appreciate if you would spread the word!! Thanks! Good luck and stay Primal!