Get Chef Harry’s 21-Day Fun Foods Plan to try LCHF now for just $63!
For just $3 a day, fun foods get to stay.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring.
Ready to learn what the LCHF Fun Foods Meal Plan is all about?
If you’ve been eating LCHF for a while and are looking to mix things up, then this cooking challenge is perfect for you. You’ll be exposed to many new ideas to add to your recipe repertoire – give this plan a shot!
Just take it from Laurel:
This was a great class for me! I am not a very imaginative cook and can easily get into a rut. Now I have a whole new group of recipes to enjoy! I have let fellow hive members at Unveil Your Wellness know what fun it was. Also without trying I have lost 2 lbs and stay fuller longer. If you ever do a follow-up class with different recipes, count me in. Thank you for everything!
I’ll show you how to bring the fun back in the food you eat with tacos, pizzas, bread, desserts, and more! Let’s get cooking.
Why choose the LCHF Fun Foods Cooking Meal Plan?
- Cook without hassle – See how easy it is to cook Primal. Become a natural at preparing killer LCHF meals that get you results.
- See exciting new ideas – Forget boredom and spice up your recipe repertoire. Try new things – like cauliflower pizza!*
*I was a restaurant chef for 25 years and thought I saw it all until I made a pizza crust using cauliflower!
- Don’t worry about dairy – Eat the fun foods you usually can’t. Learn the recipe modifications you can make to be dairy-free!
- Gluten and Grain Free – Eat the fun foods you usually can’t. Learn the recipe modifications you can make to be dairy-free
- Get advice you can trust – Learn from a restaurant chef who became a Primal Blueprint Certified Health Coach… to help you!
- Become a Fat-Burning Beast – Retrain your body to burn fat instead of sugar. Eat low-carb, high-fat meals to get results.
- Target unwanted weight – Work toward reaching your goal weight. Limit carbs to 50g a day to start to burn stored fat.
- Share with the Community – Join my Facebook Group group to share ideas with others on the same journey to make Primal fun!
- Enjoy flexibility – Complete 21 days of recipes, or hold off on some. Substitute my recipe ingredients to your heart’s content.
Just keep in mind, I do big meals on Sundays and use the extra food for quick meals during the week!
- Gear up to a ketosis state – Prep for my Ketosis Focus plan by following the dairy-free options throughout the LCHF challenge.
For those of you on medication:
By following a low-carb, high-fat diet, I lost 70 lbs and was able to get off my Type II Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Meds.
As always, check with your doctor before beginning any program that may cause weight loss.
For everyone, keep these 2 points in mind:
- 80% of your food choices need to be healthy in order to maintain or improve body composition success.
- No amount of exercise can fix a bad diet.
We’re going to be eating low-carb, high-fat, and moderate protein meals. The meals we cook together will be interesting, tasty, and easy to do. No special cooking skills or equipment required!
We’re going to get rid of the sugar and all the other foods that turn into sugar in your system. You’re going to go from a sugar burner to a fat-burning beast!
This is not a weight loss challenge, but by eating this way, I did lose a lot of weight (down 70 pounds in 14 months). More importantly, I feel great – this is the way I’m going to eat for the rest of my life!
All recipes are free of gluten and grains, and I also offer dairy-free options for all recipes!
Don’t say goodbye to the fun foods
This 21-Day LCHF Fun Foods meal plan will bring back the fun foods many people miss when they start to eat Primal/Paleo.
Enjoy burgers on buns, tacos, pizza, “pasta” and even desserts again, all while staying LCHF!
Plus, there’s lots more! Daily Food-for-Thought tips, cooking videos, recipes, shopping lists, and informative guides to help you know the reasons behind the plan!
Please Note: You can also buy a month’s access or 6 months’ access to everything on this site, including all the meal plans, recipes, and cooking videos. Just click on the “Access Premium Content” on the top menu bar, then select “Buy an Access Plan” and choose the one that fits your needs.
Testimonials for the Fun Foods Challenge
Loved this challenge! Learned a ton, and got inspired to learn more about primal. I really liked the “prep for tomorrow” segments, as a good reminder of what’s coming up the next day. Loved that on some days we had multiple options along the lines of teaching us a technique! And that not every recipe was a super involved complete meal – there was a good balance in the challenge. Thanks, Harry!!
Thank you for a wonderful challenge!! I’ve tried a lot of new things, got a lot of inspiration from you and the other challengers, and a super introduction to Primal. I’ve learned some great info in the past 3 weeks and picked up some new habits to carry forward. Thanks for being such a great coach!
Yummy. This challenge has taught me some easy and decadent culinary skills. It’s easy to stay primal with such an artillery of awesomeness. Lots of the dishes are now mainstays in this home.
To find out more about going primal,
to receive my free eBook entitled, “Being Primal”!
Check out other journeys