Get serious about getting that beach body back by following a low carb, high fat Primal diet and getting lots of one on one help to move forward!
So how do we start? 5 easy steps!
- Fill out the Initial Consultation form and submit it
- I will review it and see if we’re a good fit to work together
- I’ll send you an email to confirm
- Buy into my 12 week program by purchasing one month at a time, or by purchasing a 3 month subscription (save $150)
- Once you buy in, you will need to set up our first coaching call. Right now I’m available on Mondays. Go to the Booking Calendar that’s located in the right hand column of this website to schedule the right time slot for you. We will talk to each other every Monday for a half an hour. We can also use email, plus I have a new forum feature set up to talk there and a Facebook group. So lots of ways to communicate!
The 12 Week Plan
- This plan includes a lot of one on one time where we develop a plan together and see it through over the 12 week period.
- Each week we will have a 30 minute call to discuss the past week and the plan for the coming week.
- You will have access to everything on this website for the entire 12 week duration of the Program
- You can use the Contact form on this website to keep in touch!
- To do anything physically “together” you will have to live in the Sedona, Arizona area. If you’re in the Sedona area, we can hike a trail together instead of doing a phone call!
Keep in Touch!
- If you Facebook, ask on Facebook and I will add you to Harry’s Primal Food Facebook Group where you’ll be able to ask questions of me and other members, post pictures of the food you’re creating and eating! If you don’t Facebook, I have a Support Forum on this site for members to ask questions.
- Keeping a health log and/or taking pics of the food you eat will not only help you track what’s going on, but it will keep you honest too if you post entries online! This process is called journaling. Journaling is a powerful tool! By entering everything I eat, it keeps me honest! Do I really want to eat (or drink) that? So it acts as a conscience and a record of your eating and drinking decisions. You can do this in the Facebook Group, or just post in the Support Forum on this website, or go the old fashion route and buy a hard copy journal!
- Like my Facebook Page and follow along there. You’ll also be able to post there.
- Follow me on Twitter
Just a note:
Harry has lost 70 lbs in 14 months following Primal eating practices. This is a low carb (less than 50 grams of carbs a day) (20 grams for ketosis), high fat (70% of your calories from fat) and moderate protein diet. Harry is not dispensing medical advice! Please consult with your physician before undertaking any new diet or exercise program.