Food for Thought – Don’t gum up the works!
You’re going to get rid of dairy except for heavy cream and butter and full fat yogurt and cheeses. These are high fat no/low carb. All other dairy products contain too much sugar. A dairy product replacement is coconut milk. Don’t use soy, soy is bad (GMO). Look at the ingredient list and make sure there is no carrageenan in it. Its a possible carcinogenic! I found a “organic” heavy cream and much to my dismay it had carrageenan in it. And you might also want to stay away from gums like guar gum and xantham gum. They’re ok on a limited basis, but if you eat too much of them they may tend to gum up the works! Too much cheese might do that to! So make sure you mix things up!
Benefits of Using Chef Harry’s 21 Day LCHF Fun Foods Cooking Meal Plan
- No Hassle Cooking – See how easy it is to cook Primally. After you’ve been doing this a while, it will become second nature!
- See Exciting New Ideas – Take the boredom out of your current eating routine by expanding your repertoire. I was a restaurant chef for 25 years and thought I saw it all until I made a pizza crust using cauliflower!
- Get Off Meds – By following a low carb, high fat diet I lost 70 lbs and was able to get off my Type II Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Meds. As always, check with your doctor before beginning any weight loss program.
- New Dairy Free Options – All recipes are gluten and grain free. Plus, all recipes have been modified to give you dairy free options!
- Get Expert Help – Get expert advice from a restaurant chef and Primal Blueprint Certified Health Coach!
- Become a Fat Burning Beast – As you begin to eat high fat, low carb meals, you will retrain your body to burn fat instead of sugar!
- Low Carb Meals – We’re going to be eating low carb, high fat meals. Keep carbs under 50g a day and you could lose weight! I did!
- Share with the Community – I just started a Facebook User Group that you can join and talk to me and other people looking to become fat burning beasts! Share and posts pics of the food you’re eating. You’ll see what the community is doing for an endless supply of ideas to get you out of that routine boring pattern and to make eating Primal fun and exciting.
- Flexible Meal Plans – Yes we have 21 days of recipes, but you can hold off on some if you don’t have time. And feel free to look through my recipes and substitute to your heart’s content. Just keep in mind, I do big meals on Sundays with the extra food being used for quick meals during the week!
- Ketosis Prerequisite – If you’re looking to get in to ketosis, do this challenge following the dairy free options. Then take my Ketosis Focus challenge to get in to Ketosis!
There are a lot of health benefits of not only coconut oil, but the whole plant too! Its a brain booster, fat burner, wound healer, testosterone booster, improves blood lipids and a whole bunch of other things too numerous to mention. Click here for details!